Junk DNA: Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA Joseph R Scogna Jr

ISBN: 9781502336613

Published: September 27th 2014

Paperback

282 pages


Description

Junk DNA: Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA  by  Joseph R Scogna Jr

Junk DNA: Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA by Joseph R Scogna Jr
September 27th 2014 | Paperback | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, AUDIO, mp3, ZIP | 282 pages | ISBN: 9781502336613 | 3.61 Mb

Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA A completely fresh look at the DNA of humankind. This is the HOLISTIC version, the body, mind and spirit DNA, designed from the beginning to provide harmony and balance. To the western lab scientist, DNA is aMoreUnlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA A completely fresh look at the DNA of humankind.

This is the HOLISTIC version, the body, mind and spirit DNA, designed from the beginning to provide harmony and balance. To the western lab scientist, DNA is a rigid study, the physical aspects that can be seen with instruments. It must fall within certain parameters of chemistry. It is useful in solving crimes and in finding markers of certain diseases. It is estimated that only 2% of our DNA is being studied. What of the remaining 98%?

In the western lab, it is considered junk DNA, so named by the co-discoverer of the double helical structure, Francis Crick. And yet, deep inside we know the truth. There is no junk DNA. We are products of Planet Earth. In this book, we explore all the tracks of energy possible -hydrogen, water, light & heavy elements, sugars, salts & crystals, proteins, fats & oils-this is what a human being IS and what makes up the earth, as well.

The earths electromagnetic energy field is mirrored in our own electromagnetic energy field. We are products of our ancestors on a cellular level, going back even earlier than Stone Age man, with all the beliefs, traumas and behaviors intact- and we are products of our environment (learning, people, places and events), as well as being products of what we eat, breathe in and drink.

The reader will find on these pages that we Earthlings have not just five major senses, but access to 128 different sensing channels we could be using to perceive and understand our world.....if only we knew the language. What is the language of the gene? Vibration and sonic waves. All the healing knowledge we humans need to know about has been imbedded and stored in the crystals of our own DNA. Crystals can transmit information to us, about survival, about our past and about healing. We just need to access, to listen, and be open to the possibilities.

This book presents life at the crystal level- so take a step back in time and discover what has been stored in the genes since the earliest moments of creation.



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "Junk DNA: Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNA":


toosmart.pl

©2013-2015 | DMCA | Contact us