Hope At The End Of The Tunnel: Marriage Surviving and Thriving After Infidelity Kara Dealle

ISBN:

Published:

Kindle Edition

61 pages


Description

Hope At The End Of The Tunnel: Marriage Surviving and Thriving After Infidelity  by  Kara Dealle

Hope At The End Of The Tunnel: Marriage Surviving and Thriving After Infidelity by Kara Dealle
| Kindle Edition | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, audiobook, mp3, ZIP | 61 pages | ISBN: | 6.14 Mb

Ben and I found our marriage mauled and distorted after I discovered his affair. We both suffered emotional injuries, and will be forever scarred. The lessons we learned through this experience were invaluable. Our relationship is stronger than it was before. Our family is still intact.

We learned not only how to survive an affair but how to thrive after one.Infidelity in a marriage leaves a trail of destruction. It shatters the framework, the fundamentals of a marriage. In the wreckage, your life as you once knew it, is now grueling to look at. You find yourself is shock, dealing with a great loss.

Like twisted metal mangled from a harsh jolt you are surveying the damage: a loss of trust, the loss of respect and the loss of innocence. Affairs can dissolve families in an instant. They crush a belief system, a traditional foundation you rely on when building your lives together.

The loss that can be most painful is the destruction of your dreams.It is estimated 40% -50% of all marriages will have some sort of infidelity either physical or emotional or both. Research shows 90% of all divorces involve infidelity. With technology taking over our social interactions, not only is it easier to find or connect with a lover, but our communications and connections with our spouse on a personal, meaningful level are diminishing.Even with the dismal statistics, and ever growing hurdles marriages can be saved.

They can survive even after a partner has been unfaithful. You can recommit to your spouse. You can build a stronger bond. An affair does not have to mean the end, if both partners are willing to save the marriage.



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "Hope At The End Of The Tunnel: Marriage Surviving and Thriving After Infidelity":


toosmart.pl

©2013-2015 | DMCA | Contact us